Corporate Events & Fundraisers
Are you looking for an event space for your next corporate event, training event, meeting or fundraiser in Nashville, Tennessee? You are not alone. As one of the hubs of the area, Nashville draws people from all over the country and the world—as well as plenty of local companies—to be the site for their next event. Of course, knowing that you need to plan an event is only part of the beginning.
We offer the perfect corporate event space for your occasion.
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art AV equipment packages to ensure that your event is a success!
Horton Events offers some of the best event planning services and event locations in the Nashville area. As a local company, we understand the challenges you face in planning and executing your corporate events. That is why we try to make the whole process as streamlined and painless as possible. Not only do we provide some of the most appealing company event locations in Music City—but we also offer comprehensive special event planning services to take all the hard work out of getting an event off the ground.
Our corporate event services include planning and spaces for events like:
- Company training events
- Off-site locations for hosting events
- Special event planning
- Company party locations—including in historic Downtown Nashville
- Event centers in some of the best areas of Nashville—including Downtown, Skyline and Amqui Station
Things to remember:
- Event venues can be customized based on the specific needs of your organization—no need to settle for something run of the mill. We can make it look and feel different based on the purpose of your event.
- We are local, which means we know the area and we know what you need to plan for. Event planning requires awareness of other events happening during the same time period to avoid unnecessary challenges or complications.
- We recommend taking a tour of our event venues. Our staff can meet you at a time that is convenient for you to in order to review our facilities and discuss your specific event needs. No need to commit to an event venue without knowing what you are committing to.
- Make your reservations as early as possible. Nashville is a business and entertainment hub, which means event venues are in high demand. As soon as you know when your event needs to happen, we recommended making your reservation.
Putting on a fundraiser often has a lot of similarities to putting on a corporate event, but there are some unique concerns for fundraisers that are worth considering.
Things to remember:
- Comprehensive planning is a necessity. The goal is to generate as much for your cause as possible, which means keeping your expenses down and staying focused on your purpose. Planning is the best way to establish a reliable budget and ensure that you know what you want to accomplish from start to finish.
- We can help with your planning needs. Our event planners are second to none. Once we know what you need, we can make sure you get it.
Please contact us today to learn more about our corporate event and fundraiser venue options.