Concerts & Live Music Events
At Horton Events, we are proud to call Music City home. For us, Nashville embodies the best of live music, and we are excited to offer the event spaces necessary to host these events. Whether you need full live music performance event planning services, a space for concerts, or all of the above, we have you covered.
We have the capabilities to help you put on a wide variety of concerts, from epic outdoor events to intimate, private occasions for close personal friends. With venues in historic Downtown Nashville, Amqui Station and more, we are the ideal choice for all types of concerts. We are the choice provider for:
- Concert events
- Spaces for live music
- Music showcase spaces
- Recital spaces
- Writers’ spaces
- Practice room spaces
- Dance practice spaces
Live Music Events
With so much experience planning and hosting live music events, we are well aware of how challenging it can be to get your own event going. We want you to know that you don’t have to do it all yourself. Our planning team can help with all facets of the process. Some things we like to remind potential clients of include:
- Comprehensive planning helps you overcome roadblocks. Let’s face it, putting on a show is no easy task. And there is always the possibility that something could go wrong. That is why we are so passionate about planning. The better you plan, the better you will be able to deal with the unexpected.
- Know how many people you expect to attend. Accuracy is important here. It ensures that you get a space big enough for your needs, but don’t pay too much for a space that is too big for the crowd that is actually going to attend.
- Ask your musicians what they need from a venue. If they have performed before, they will probably have a list of requirements that you should at least be aware of. For example, an acoustic performance group might be quite concerned with the temperature control in the venue, while a rock band will definitely need access to electricity.
- Make sure the musicians are comfortable. Performing is hard enough as it is, no need to make it harder by leaving the performers out in the cold—or the heat, the sun, the rain, etc. They will need shelter from the elements and a way to perform safely depending on the environmental conditions.
- Work with local event venues if possible. A local team will know what is allowed and not allowed—like noise ordinances, etc. You want to pick a partner for your event that can look out of your best interests.
Your Source for Live Music Event Spaces in Nashville
If you are considering putting on a live music event, concert or other live performance in Nashville, please contact us. Our team is standing by to answer your questions, take you on a tour of our event spaces and help you plan your next event in Nashville.
Select the perfect space for your concert! From a fresh outdoor patio to an intimate indoor hall, any of our venues are perfect for concerts.